Active Flora baby contains Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG ATCC 53103 (LGG) and it is intended for newborns, infants, children and adults. It can also be used in premature babies and newborns with low birth weight. 6 drops contain 6 x 10*9 CFU. Efficiency and safety of use of L. rhamnosus GG is confirmed in hundreds of clinical studies and recommended by the World Gastroenterological Organization (WGO).
LGG in the Active Flora baby in drops are in the active state and begins to show its activity immediately after ingestion. Active Flora baby in drops is absolutely physiologic for humans.
Active Flora baby:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG relieves symptoms associated with crying and anxiety in premature infants.
- reduces the risk of symptoms of diarrhea in antibiotic therapy.
- in acute infectious diarrhea in children Active Flora baby significantly reduces the duration of diarrhea.
- significantly reduces the frequency of intestinal colic, reduces the frequency and severity of abdominal pain in children with artificial and mixed feeding. Active Flora baby contains olive oil, fatty acids which are most similar to fatty acids of breast milk.
- does not contain allergenic substances (products), such as: proteins of cow’s milk, lactose, sucrose.
- does not contain gluten.
- does not contain artificial pigments, dyes and preservatives.
Active Flora baby is probiotic in drops
- to restore and maintain microflora in children from the first minutes of life,
- contains the most studied LGG strain?
- contains an olive oil, fatty acids which are most similar to fatty acids of breast milk.